Effective: January 30, 2018
3. Information we Collect.
3.1 Personal Information. Personal Information is information that identifies you, such as your name or email address. For example, when you send us an email, we will collect your name, email address, and other Personal Information associated with your email that you voluntarily provide or that is contained in the data file of the email that you send.
4. Use of Information. We may use your information for the following purposes:
4.1 To provide you with information related to the Site or the Services;
4.2 to improve the Site and Services, such as by better tailoring content to users’ needs and preferences;
4.3 to provide you with required notices;
4.4 to analyze, administer, support, and/or improve use of the Site and the Services; and
4.5 to combine, compile or aggregate any of the information collected through the Site for our business purposes, including sharing such information with affiliates and business partners.
5. Disclosure of Information. We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
5.1 As necessary to provide you with the products, Services or information related to the Site;
5.2 to third party service providers who provide certain services to us to assist us in meeting business operation needs;
5.3 as required by law to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with regulatory reporting obligations;
5.5 to affiliates, service providers, advisors and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of Sares Regis’ assets.
7. Third-Party Websites. The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. By providing such links we do not endorse such third party sites and we are not responsible nor do we have any control over the data practices or privacy policies of such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
8. Business Transfer. If our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we were to go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your Personal information and Other Information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
10. Children’s Information. The Site is not directed to, nor does Sares Regis knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child who is under 13 has provided personal information please contact us using the contact information provided below.
11. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Sares Regis Multifamily Funds, Attn: Kenneth Gladstein, 901 Mariners Island Boulevard, Suite 700, San Mateo, CA 94404.